Providing vital knowledge on the design and synthesis of specific metal-organic framework (MOF) classes as well as their properties, this ready reference summarizes the state of the art in chemistry. Divided into four parts, the first begins with a basic introduction to typical cluster units or coordination geometries and provides examples of recent and advanced MOF structures and applications typical for the respective class. Part II covers recent progress in linker chemistries, while special MOF classes and morphology design are described in Part III. The fourth part deals with advanced characterization techniques, such as NMR, in situ studies, and modelling. A final unique feature is the inclusion of data sheets of commercially available MOFs in the appendix, enabling experts and newcomers to the field to select the appropriate MOF for a desired application.
You may also like
Fatty Acids: Chemistry, Synthesis and Applications is a comprehensive source of information about a wide range of industrially important fatty acids. This...
Analytical chemistry is increasingly becoming an important basis for decision making in science, economy, trade, health care, environmental and consumer...
This volume presents leading-edge research from around the world on modern analytic methodologies in the chemistry and physics of engineering materials that...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF