Providing vital knowledge on the design and synthesis of specific metal-organic framework (MOF) classes as well as their properties, this ready reference summarizes the state of the art in chemistry. Divided into four parts, the first begins with a basic introduction to typical cluster units or coordination geometries and provides examples of recent and advanced MOF structures and applications typical for the respective class. Part II covers recent progress in linker chemistries, while special MOF classes and morphology design are described in Part III. The fourth part deals with advanced characterization techniques, such as NMR, in situ studies, and modelling. A final unique feature is the inclusion of data sheets of commercially available MOFs in the appendix, enabling experts and newcomers to the field to select the appropriate MOF for a desired application.
You may also like
September 23, 2023
Discover all of the fundamental topics of general chemistry with this brief, reader-oriented book. Masterton/Hurley/Neth’s CHEMISTRY: PRINCIPLES AND...
- Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Intermediate Algebra 2nd Edition by Margaret L Lial PDF
- Mad About Modern Physics Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities by Franklin Potter PDF
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF