The second edition of “Analytical Methods in Supramolecular Chemistry” comes in two volumes and covers a broad range of modern methods and techniques now used for investigating supramolecular systems, e. g. NMR spectroscopy, mass spectrometry, extraction methods, crystallography, single molecule spectroscopy, electrochemisty, and many more. In this second edition, tutorial inserts have been introduced, making the book also suitable as supplementary reading for courses on supramolecular chemistry. All chapters have been revised and updated and four new chapters have been added.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF