The second edition of “Analytical Methods in Supramolecular Chemistry” comes in two volumes and covers a broad range of modern methods and techniques now used for investigating supramolecular systems, e. g. NMR spectroscopy, mass spectrometry, extraction methods, crystallography, single molecule spectroscopy, electrochemisty, and many more. In this second edition, tutorial inserts have been introduced, making the book also suitable as supplementary reading for courses on supramolecular chemistry. All chapters have been revised and updated and four new chapters have been added.
You may also like
Materials with superhydrophobic or related properties are one of the most studied subjects from a theoretical point of view and also for the large range of...
Environmental Chemistry is a relatively young science. Interest in this subject, however, is growing very rapidly and, although no agreement has been reached...
Recent advances in the synthesis, stabilization, passivation and functionalization of a wide range of metal, metal oxide, semiconductor and other inorganic...
- Math Teachers Survival Guide PDF
- ODE/PDE Analysis of Multiple Myeloma Programming in R PDF
- Mathematical Physical Chemistry Practical and Intuitive Methodology PDF
- Mathematical Analysis of Physical Problems PDF
- Bioinspired Superhydrophobic Surfaces Advances and Applications with Metallic and Inorganic Materials PDF