Applications of Organometallic Compounds Iwao Omae Omae Research Laboratories, Japan Applications of Organometallic Compounds is a comprehensive and in-depth survey of all recent developments in organometallic chemistry. Chapter by chapter, the author discusses 20 of the most common elements used in organometallic chemistry. Each chapter describes the synthesis of the organometallic compounds of the element, their structure and their importance in organic transformations. Applications of Organometallic Compounds. The book is intended to be an introduction to organometallic chemistry for research chemists in organic, natural product and pharmaceutical synthetic chemistry.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF