Applications of Organometallic Compounds Iwao Omae Omae Research Laboratories, Japan Applications of Organometallic Compounds is a comprehensive and in-depth survey of all recent developments in organometallic chemistry. Chapter by chapter, the author discusses 20 of the most common elements used in organometallic chemistry. Each chapter describes the synthesis of the organometallic compounds of the element, their structure and their importance in organic transformations. Applications of Organometallic Compounds. The book is intended to be an introduction to organometallic chemistry for research chemists in organic, natural product and pharmaceutical synthetic chemistry.
You may also like
- Math Teachers Survival Guide PDF
- ODE/PDE Analysis of Multiple Myeloma Programming in R PDF
- Mathematical Physical Chemistry Practical and Intuitive Methodology PDF
- Mathematical Analysis of Physical Problems PDF
- Bioinspired Superhydrophobic Surfaces Advances and Applications with Metallic and Inorganic Materials PDF