The concept of evolutionary change is a fundamental thread linking the sciences. An evolutionary perspective can provide one framework for unifying and advancing the sciences, and chemistry has made important contributions to our understanding of evolution. Chemists today use principles of evolution and take lessons from chemistry in nature to advance modern chemistry in areas such as agriculture, energy, new materials, and pharmaceuticals. The book explores the evolutionary nature of chemistry and the scientific evidence that supports it, and is a source of ideas for integrating these concepts in chemistry courses. The publication will be of interest to chemists, instructors and students of chemistry, and all others with an interest in the evolution of the universe in which we live.
You may also like
Fatty Acids: Chemistry, Synthesis and Applications is a comprehensive source of information about a wide range of industrially important fatty acids. This...
Analytical chemistry is increasingly becoming an important basis for decision making in science, economy, trade, health care, environmental and consumer...
- Geometry For Dummies, 3rd Edition PDF
- Geometry Through History Euclidean, Hyperbolic, and Projective Geometries PDF
- Handbook of Seafood and Seafood Products Analysis PDF
- Important Figures of Analytical Chemistry from Germany in Brief Biographies From the Middle Ages to the Twentieth Century PDF
- Perspectives on Projective Geometry A Guided Tour Through Real and Complex Geometry PDF