The concept of evolutionary change is a fundamental thread linking the sciences. An evolutionary perspective can provide one framework for unifying and advancing the sciences, and chemistry has made important contributions to our understanding of evolution. Chemists today use principles of evolution and take lessons from chemistry in nature to advance modern chemistry in areas such as agriculture, energy, new materials, and pharmaceuticals. The book explores the evolutionary nature of chemistry and the scientific evidence that supports it, and is a source of ideas for integrating these concepts in chemistry courses. The publication will be of interest to chemists, instructors and students of chemistry, and all others with an interest in the evolution of the universe in which we live.
You may also like
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
Discover all of the fundamental topics of general chemistry with this brief, reader-oriented book. Masterton/Hurley/Neth’s CHEMISTRY: PRINCIPLES AND...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF