Featuring a new author team, this seminal book has been completely updated and significantly expanded. Following an outline of the basic elements of ophthalmic science relevant to study and practice, the authors provide a detailed description and discussion of each condition including etiology, clinical signs, diagnosis, prognosis, and therapy, as well as a section dedicated to presumed inherited eye disorders. The focus throughout remains on the clinical needs of the practitioner and the student. Beautifully illustrated in full color, the book is aimed at trainee and practicing veterinarians interested in all types of ophthalmic diseases and disorders. Although the focus is on small animals, there is additional material on the horse and the cow. For this edition, a diverse group of authors from many geographic regions of training and practice offer a breadth of clinical expertise.
You may also like
The book deals with all of the processes involved with correct performing and interpreting of diagnostic tests and identifying the required treatment. Colour...
This textbook is a clinical resource for the management of dogs and cats with respiratory tract disease. The only book of its kind on the subject, it is an...
- Principles of Physics From Quantum Field Theory to Classical Mechanics Vol 2 by Jun Ni PDF
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF