Symmetry Analysis of Differential Equations: An Introduction presents an accessible approach to the uses of symmetry methods in solving both ordinary differential equations (ODEs) and partial differential equations (PDEs). Providing comprehensive coverage, the book fills a gap in the literature by discussing elementary symmetry concepts and invariance, including methods for reducing the complexity of ODEs and PDEs in an effort to solve the associated problems.
You may also like
A wealth of examples to which solutions are given permeate the text so the reader will certainly be active. The Mathematical Gazette This is the final book...
Probability, Stochastic Processes, and Queueing Theory The Mathematics of Computer Performance Modeling PDF
We will occasionally footnote a portion of text with a to indicate Notes on the that this portion can be initially bypassed. The reasons for bypassing a Text...
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF
- Nanomaterials for Water Remediation Inorganic Oxide Materials, Volume 2 PDF
- Ion-Pair Chromatography and Related Techniques PDF