This text offers a complete coverage in the Decision Mathematics module, also known as Discrete Mathematics, of the syllabuses of English A-level examination boards. it is a rewritten and modern version of Decision Mathematics (published by Ellis Horwood Ltd in 1986 for The Spode Group, so well known for its development of innovative mathematics teaching). It is also a suitable text for foundation and first year undergraduate courses in qualitative studies or operational research, or for access courses for students needing strengthening in mathematics, or for students who are moving into mathematics from another subject discipline.
You may also like
Finding and interpreting the solutions of differential equations is a central and essential part of applied mathematics. This book aims to enable the reader to...
Differential forms satisfying the A-harmonic equations have found wide applications in fields such as general relativity, theory of elasticity, quasiconformal...
- Mosby’s Review Questions and Answers For Veterinary Boards Clinical Sciences, 2nd Edition PDF
- Handbook of Functionalized Organometallics Applications in Synthesis Vol.1 PDF
- Introduction to Nuclear and Particle Physics by Ashok Das PDF
- Mechanics, Waves and Thermodynamics An Example based Approach by Sudhir Ranjan Jain PDF
- Modern Physics A Critical Approach by Canio Noce PDF