This extensive overview combines both instrumental and radiochemical techniques with qualitative and quantitative (volumetric and gravimetric) analyses, and also with preparation of compounds, thereby strengthening analytical and preparative skills. All the main elements and groups of the periodic table are covered, with emphasis on the transition metals. It is intended as a laboratory manual for undergraduate, Higher National Diploma and Certificate students and their tutors.
You may also like
Synthesis and application of nanoparticles have been often reported by researchers in material science, chemistry and physics. While nanoparticles themselves...
Clusters can be viewed as solids at the nano-scale, yet molecular cluster chemistry and solid state chemistry have traditionally been considered as separate...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF