The Fundamentals of Mathematics, 10th Edition, offers a comprehensive and objectives-based review of all basic mathematics concepts. The author helps learners by addressing three important needs: 1) establishing good study habits and overcoming math anxiety, 2) making the connections between mathematics and their modern, day-to-day activities, and 3) being paced and challenged according to their individual level of understanding. The clear exposition and the consistency of presentation make learning arithmetic accessible for all. Key concepts presented in section objectives and further defined within the context of How and Why provide a strong foundation for learning and lasting comprehension. With a predominant emphasis on problem-solving skills, concepts, and applications based on “real world” data (with some introductory algebra integrated throughout), this book is suitable for individual study or for a variety of course formats: lab, self-paced, lecture, group, or combined formats.
You may also like
These three volumes constitute the first complete English translation of Felix Klein’s seminal series Complete has a twofold meaning here: First, there now...
Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations: Finite Difference and Finite Volume Methods focuses on two popular deterministic methods for solving...
Algebra is frequently called the gatekeeper subject. It lays the foundation for higher mathematics and is of utmost importance to engineering students. This...
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF