This accessible text brings together mathematical techniques that will be indispensable to every student, teacher, practitioner, and user of chemistry- or biology-related laboratory work. Responding to the concerns of both instructors and students, Clinical Laboratory Mathematics begins with a review of arithmetic and algebra. Next, it presents example-rich chapters on exponential notation and logarithms, rounding and figure significance, measurement systems, solutions and concentrations, dilutions, proportionality, graphs, rates of change, statistics, chemistry, quality control, and method evaluation.
You may also like
Gain a solid understanding of the principles of trigonometry and how these concepts apply to real life with McKeague/Turner’s Trigonometry. This...
The Golden Ratio examines the presence of this divine number in art and architecture throughout history, as well as its ubiquity among plants, animals, and...
- Mosby’s Review Questions and Answers For Veterinary Boards Clinical Sciences, 2nd Edition PDF
- Handbook of Functionalized Organometallics Applications in Synthesis Vol.1 PDF
- Introduction to Nuclear and Particle Physics by Ashok Das PDF
- Mechanics, Waves and Thermodynamics An Example based Approach by Sudhir Ranjan Jain PDF
- Modern Physics A Critical Approach by Canio Noce PDF