Written for the one-term course, Essentials of Discrete Mathematics, Third Edition is designed to serve computer science and mathematics majors, as well as students from a wide range of other disciplines. The mathematical material is organized around five types of thinking: logical, relational, recursive, quantitative, and analytical. This presentation results in a coherent outline that steadily builds upon mathematical sophistication. Graphs are introduced early and referred to throughout the text, providing a richer context for examples and applications. Algorithms are presented near the end of the text, after students have acquired the skills and experience needed to analyze them.
You may also like
November 30, 2022
Multiple myeloma is a form of bone cancer. Specifically, it is a cancer of the plasma cells found in bone marrow (bone soft tissue). Normal plasma cells are an...
- Math Teachers Survival Guide PDF
- ODE/PDE Analysis of Multiple Myeloma Programming in R PDF
- Mathematical Physical Chemistry Practical and Intuitive Methodology PDF
- Mathematical Analysis of Physical Problems PDF
- Bioinspired Superhydrophobic Surfaces Advances and Applications with Metallic and Inorganic Materials PDF