This graduate-level textbook is a detailed exposition of key mathematical tools in analysis aimed at students, researchers, and practitioners across science and engineering. Every topic covered has been specifically chosen because it plays a key role outside the field of pure mathematics. Although the treatment of each topic is mathematical in nature, and concrete applications are not delineated, the principles and tools presented are fundamental to exploring the computational aspects of physics and engineering. A central theme of the book is the structure of various vector spaces most importantly, Hilbert spaces and expansions of elements in these spaces in terms of bases.
You may also like
The three volumes of A Course in Mathematical Analysis provide a full and detailed account of all those elements of real and complex analysis that an...
This book eases students into the rigors of university mathematics. The emphasis is on understanding and constructing proofs and writing clear mathematics. The...
Calculations for Molecular Biology and Biotechnology: A Guide to Mathematics in the Laboratory, Second Edition, provides an introduction to the myriad of...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF