This graduate-level textbook is a detailed exposition of key mathematical tools in analysis aimed at students, researchers, and practitioners across science and engineering. Every topic covered has been specifically chosen because it plays a key role outside the field of pure mathematics. Although the treatment of each topic is mathematical in nature, and concrete applications are not delineated, the principles and tools presented are fundamental to exploring the computational aspects of physics and engineering. A central theme of the book is the structure of various vector spaces most importantly, Hilbert spaces and expansions of elements in these spaces in terms of bases.
You may also like
This book offers the reader an overview of recent developments of integral equations on time scales. It also contains elegant analytical and numerical methods...
Now considered a classic text on the topic, Measure and Integral: An Introduction to Real Analysis provides an introduction to real analysis by first...
The book provides a comprehensive introduction to the mathematical theory of nonlinear problems described by elliptic partial differential equations. These...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF