The International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) is a very important competition for high school students. China has taken part in the IMO 31 times since 1985 and has won the top ranking for countries 19 times, with a multitude of gold medals for individual students. The six students China has sent every year were selected from 60 students among approximately 300 students who took part in the annual China Mathematical Competition during the winter months. This book includes the problems and solutions of the most important mathematical competitions from 2010 to 2014 in China, such as China Mathematical Competition, China Mathematical Olympiad, China Girls’ Mathematical Olympiad.
You may also like
To allow flexibility of topic selection in courses, the book is organized into four relatively independent parts with distinct mathematical flavors. Part I...
Capturing student interest with a wealth of relevant, real world applications, Stefan Waner and Steven Costenoble’s FINITE MATHEMATICS, Fourth Edition...
This book has two primary objectives: It teaches students fundamental concepts in discrete mathematics (from counting to basic cryptography to graph theory)...
- Text Book of Integral Calculus by A.K. Sharma PDF
- Vibration in Continuous Media by Jean Louis Guyader PDF
- Kurzweil Henstock Integral in Riesz Spaces by Antonio Boccuto PDF
- Set Theory With an Introduction to Real Point Sets by Abhijit Dasgupta PDF
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF