Thoroughly revised and expanded, the third edition of the Encyclopedia of Chromatography is an authoritative source of information for researchers in chemistry, biology, physics, engineering, and materials science. This quick reference and guide to specific chromatographic techniques and theory provides a basic introduction to the science and technology of the method, offering key references dealing with the methodology for analysis of specific chemicals and applications in industry. With a focus on emerging technologies and uses, the text contains tables and figures that cogently illustrate and clarify technical points in the articles. The Third Edition provides a valuable, reader-friendly reference for all those who employ chromatographic methods for analysis of complex mixtures of substances, as well as practitioners across the entire spectrum of science.
You may also like
- Mosby’s Review Questions and Answers For Veterinary Boards Clinical Sciences, 2nd Edition PDF
- Handbook of Functionalized Organometallics Applications in Synthesis Vol.1 PDF
- Introduction to Nuclear and Particle Physics by Ashok Das PDF
- Mechanics, Waves and Thermodynamics An Example based Approach by Sudhir Ranjan Jain PDF
- Modern Physics A Critical Approach by Canio Noce PDF