Expanded to include connections to Common Core State Standards, as well as National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) standards, this critically acclaimed book will help every teacher and coach to meet the challenges of differentiating mathematics instruction in the K 8 classroom. In this bestseller, math education expert Marian Small explains two powerful and universal strategies that teachers can use across all math content: Open Questions and Parallel Tasks. Showing teachers how to get started and become expert with these strategies, Small also demonstrates more inclusive learning conversations that promote broader student participation and mathematical thinking required by CCSS. Specific strategies and examples for each grade band are organized around NCTM content strands: Number and Operations, Geometry, Measurement, Algebra, and Data Analysis and Probability.
You may also like
Seminal text presenting detailed accounts of the most important catalytic asymmetric reactions known today This book covers the preparation of...
One of the most widely used texts in its field, this volume introduces the differential geometry of curves and surfaces in both local and global aspects. The...
- Discrete Mathematics with Applications 1st Edition PDF
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals 5th Edition PDF
- Introductory Chemistry in SI Units 6th Edition PDF
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF