The fifth edition of this book contains eleven chapters on Numerical Methods, which could be used by the Scientists and engineers to solve problems arising in the research and industry. Algorithms, computational steps or flow charts are provided for some of the numerical methods and these can easily be transformed into computer programs by including suitable input/output statements. This book is intended for the undergraduate students of engineering and Science.
You may also like
Seminal text presenting detailed accounts of the most important catalytic asymmetric reactions known today This book covers the preparation of...
One of the most widely used texts in its field, this volume introduces the differential geometry of curves and surfaces in both local and global aspects. The...
- Discrete Mathematics with Applications 1st Edition PDF
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals 5th Edition PDF
- Introductory Chemistry in SI Units 6th Edition PDF
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF