Advanced Engineering Mathematics, 6th Edition is known for its comprehensive coverage, careful and correct mathematics, outstanding exercises, and self-contained subject matter parts for maximum flexibility. The new edition continues with the tradition of providing instructors and students with a comprehensive and up-to-date resource for teaching and learning engineering mathematics, that is, applied mathematics for engineers and physicists, mathematicians and computer scientists, as well as members of other disciplines.
You may also like
Topics in Algebra and Analysis Preparing for the Mathematical Olympiad by Radmila Bulajich Manfrino PDF
The techniques presented here are useful for solving mathematical contest problems in algebra and analysis. Most of the examples and exercises that appear in...
The goal of this book is to publish the latest mathematical techniques, research, and developments in engineering. This book includes a comprehensive range of...
Updated and expanded, Discrete Mathematics for New Technology, Second Edition provides a sympathetic and accessible introduction to discrete mathematics...
- Mosby’s Review Questions and Answers For Veterinary Boards Clinical Sciences, 2nd Edition PDF
- Handbook of Functionalized Organometallics Applications in Synthesis Vol.1 PDF
- Introduction to Nuclear and Particle Physics by Ashok Das PDF
- Mechanics, Waves and Thermodynamics An Example based Approach by Sudhir Ranjan Jain PDF
- Modern Physics A Critical Approach by Canio Noce PDF