This book provides systematic coverage of small animal ophthalmology via randomized self-assessment case presentations: integrated questions, superb illustrations, color photos, imaging, diagrams, tables, and detailed explanatory answers. The authors have emphasize the more common ophthalmic conditions presented to veterinarians in practice with 251 illustrated cases. The differential diagnoses, examination techniques, and therapies for these ocular conditions are discussed within specific cases.
You may also like
Veterinary Endoscopy for the Small Animal Practitioner, Second Edition, gives veterinarians guidance in incorporating diagnostic endoscopy, interventional...
“An important contribution to veterinary literature…An excellent textbook for veterinary students and practicing clinicians. The numerous tables...
Guides the reader step-by-step through the areas of veterinary dentistry. Written from a clinical perspective, the emphasis is on actually performing the...
- Discrete Mathematics with Applications 1st Edition PDF
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals 5th Edition PDF
- Introductory Chemistry in SI Units 6th Edition PDF
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF