This graduate-level monographic textbook treats applied differential geometry from a modern scientific perspective. Co-authored by the originator of the world’s leading human motion simulator Human Biodynamics Engine, a complex, 264-DOF bio-mechanical system, modeled by differential-geometric tools — this is the first book that combines modern differential geometry with a wide spectrum of applications, from modern mechanics and physics, via nonlinear control, to biology and human sciences. The book is designed for a two-semester course, which gives mathematicians a variety of applications for their theory and physicists, as well as other scientists and engineers, a strong theory underlying their models.
You may also like
Building on the success of its first five editions, the Sixth Edition of the market-leading text explores the important principles and real-world applications...
We have been very encouraged by the reactions of students and teachers using our book over the past ten years and so this is a complete retype in TEX, with...
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF