This graduate-level monographic textbook treats applied differential geometry from a modern scientific perspective. Co-authored by the originator of the world’s leading human motion simulator Human Biodynamics Engine, a complex, 264-DOF bio-mechanical system, modeled by differential-geometric tools — this is the first book that combines modern differential geometry with a wide spectrum of applications, from modern mechanics and physics, via nonlinear control, to biology and human sciences. The book is designed for a two-semester course, which gives mathematicians a variety of applications for their theory and physicists, as well as other scientists and engineers, a strong theory underlying their models.
You may also like
In this text, algebra and trigonometry are presented as a study of special classes of functions. In the process, relationships betwen theory and real-world...
Building on the success of its first four editions, the Fifth Edition of this market-leading text covers the important principles and real-world applications...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF