Reflecting the myriad changes and advancements in the technologies involved in FTIR, particularly the development of diamond ATRs, this second edition of Fundamentals of Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy has been extensively rewritten and expanded to include new topics and figures as well as updates of existing chapters. Designed for those new to FTIR, but with enough reference material to appeal to journeyman and expert spectroscopists, this book does not demand any extensive familiarity with chemistry or physics. Specializing in concise and comprehensible explanations of FTIR topics, the author introduces the field of infrared spectroscopy, including the strengths and weaknesses of FTIR as a chemical analysis technique. He then describes the instrument itself and explores topics such as how an interferometer generates a spectrum, optimization of spectral quality, and which tests are used to monitor instrument health.
You may also like
January 16, 2023
The second edition of Analytical Methods in Supramolecular Chemistry comes in two volumes and covers a broad range of modern methods and techniques now used...
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF