At last: geometry in an exemplary, accessible and attractive form! The authors emphasise both the intellectually stimulating parts of geometry and routine arguments or computations in concrete or classical cases, as well as practical and physical applications. They also show students the fundamental concepts and the difference between important results and minor technical routines. Altogether, the text presents a coherent high school curriculum for the geometry course, naturally backed by numerous examples and exercises.
You may also like
Encompassing nature, science, art, architecture, and spirituality, and illustrated with over 700 photographs and line drawings, “The Hidden Geometry of...
This book offers a presentation of the special theory of relativity that is mathematically rigorous and yet spells out in considerable detail the physical...
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF