Chemometrics in Analytical Spectroscopy 2nd Edition provides a tutorial approach to the development of chemometric techniques and their application to the interpretation of analytical spectroscopic data. From simple descriptive statistics to the more sophisticated modelling techniques of principal components analysis and partial least squares regression, this updated edition provides necessary background, enhanced by case studies. The extensive use of worked examples throughout gives Chemometrics in Analytical Spectroscopy 2nd Edition special relevance in teaching and introducing chemometrics to undergraduates and post-graduates. The book is also ideal for analysts with little specialist background. Extracts from reviews of 1st Edition: “Adams has succeeded in providing a text which is focused on analytical spectroscopy and that gently guides the reader through the concepts without recourse to too much matrix algebra.
You may also like
Introduction to Paint Chemistry was first published in 1967 with he intention of providing both a textbook for students and an introduction to the subject for...
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF