Crude Oil Chemistry is foremost a scientifically exact guide to the full family of classical and modern analytical and process technologies in petroleum refining. In widening its vision also to incorporate a geological history of petroleum formation, present-day geopolitical and economic issues, and approaches to redress and improve the delicate ties between the petroleum industry and the environment, this reference succeeds as a total representation of the factors going into the chemistry of crude oil and their outward bound ramifications. The book thoroughly evaluates the chemistry and processing of low API gravity high-sulfur heavy crude oil increasingly relied on in the industry.
You may also like
January 16, 2023
The second edition of Analytical Methods in Supramolecular Chemistry comes in two volumes and covers a broad range of modern methods and techniques now used...
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF