Written by internationally acclaimed authors, this textbook contains everything you need to know about this versatile class of compounds. Starting with a historical overview, definitions and other fundamentals, it goes on to look at characterization, analysis and properties of dendrimers. While the focus is on synthesis and applications, it also contains chapters on analytics and other applications. Essential reading for organic and polymer chemists, undergraduate and graduate students, students and lecturers in chemistry.
You may also like
Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry A hands-on resource advocating an ordered approach to gathering and interpreting NMR data .The second edition of...
By presenting novel methods for the efficient preparation of fluorinated compounds and their application in pharmaceutical and agrochemical chemistry as well...
- Discrete Mathematics with Applications 1st Edition PDF
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals 5th Edition PDF
- Introductory Chemistry in SI Units 6th Edition PDF
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF