With contributions from world-renowned experts in the field, this book explores developments in the transport kinetics, seasonal cycling, accumulation, geochemistry, transformation, and toxicology of arsenic. It details advances in the prevention and control of arsenic and arsenic compounds in the air, soil, and water and offers analytical methods for the detection and study of arsenic in the environment and human body. Providing bioremediation techniques for effective treatment of contaminated water supplies, the book discusses factors that influence the removal of arsenic from water as well as diurnal and seasonal variations in the arsenic concentration of surface water supplies.
You may also like
An advanced yet accessible treatment of the welding process and its underlying science. Despite the critically important role welding plays in nearly every...
This work aims to familiarize students with the fundamentals of colloid and surface science, from various types of colloids and colloidal phenomena, and...
- Discrete Mathematics with Applications 1st Edition PDF
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals 5th Edition PDF
- Introductory Chemistry in SI Units 6th Edition PDF
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF