Written as a complement to the definitive work selenium in the Environment (Marcel Dekker, Inc.). Presents basic and the most recent applied research developments in selenium remediation-emphasizing field investigations as well as covering topics from analytical methods and modeling to regulatory aspects from federal and state perspectives.
You may also like
January 16, 2023
The second edition of Analytical Methods in Supramolecular Chemistry comes in two volumes and covers a broad range of modern methods and techniques now used...
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF