Perspectives in Supramolecular Chemistry relates recent developments and new exciting approaches in supramolecular chemistry. The series covers all areas from theoretical and modelling aspects through organic and inorganic chemistry and biochemistry to materials, solid-state and polymer sciences reflecting the many and varied applications of supramolecular structures in modern chemistry. From the early days of supramolecular chemistry the field has been associated with possible applications. This is not surprising as the design of new molecules, and later of assemblies of molecules, is often function-driven. Now, after three decades of supramolecular chemistry, David Reinhoudt has brought together a collection of reviews to reflect on the applications that have actually been achieved. The first applications in molecular recognition are now established technologies in analytical chemistry, separation science and medicine. More recently, developments have taken place in material design and these concepts are also discussed here.
You may also like
Introduction to Paint Chemistry was first published in 1967 with he intention of providing both a textbook for students and an introduction to the subject for...
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF