Cooperative Veterinary Care puts the focus on preventing and reversing fear and stress in the veterinary setting through preparation, planning, and most importantly training. Offers evidence-based cooperative techniques to prevent fear and calm reactive patients, with concrete guidance for preventing, identifying, and reversing fear and stress in the veterinary setting. Provides a unique system for identifying patients and selecting the right technique for each pet. Supplies information on safe patient exams and interactions without the need for restraint. Covers strategies to successfully implement these new techniques every day and boost client compliance. Presents step-by-step detailed training protocols, including photographs and over 100 videos showing how to train patients quickly and effectively.
You may also like
The phenomenal growth of public interest in alternatives to Western treatments for human disease has spilled over into veterinary medicine. Many holistic...
This text offers essential coverage of normal radiographic anatomy of small mammal species including rabbit, ferret, guinea pig, chinchilla, hamster, mouse...
- Discrete Mathematics with Applications 1st Edition PDF
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals 5th Edition PDF
- Introductory Chemistry in SI Units 6th Edition PDF
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF