This is the physical chemistry textbook for students with an affinity for computers! It offers basic and advanced knowledge for students in the second year of chemistry masters studies and beyond. In seven chapters, the book presents thermodynamics, chemical kinetics, quantum mechanics and molecular structure (including an introduction to quantum chemical calculations), molecular symmetry and crystals. The application of physical-chemical knowledge and problem solving is demonstrated in a chapter on water, treating both the water molecule as well as water in condensed phases.
You may also like
The chemistry and physics of group 14 elements such as silicon and germanium have been extensively studied, largely due to their fundamental importance in the...
The Instructor’s solutions manual to accompany Atkins’ Physical Chemistry provides detailed solutions to the ‘b’ exercises and the even...
The subject of this book is truly original. By encoding of algebraic equations into graphs originally a purely pedagogical technique the exploration of physics...
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF