The antioxidative nature of chemicals is now routinely studied using computational quantum chemistry. Scientists are constantly proposing new approaches to investigate those methods, and the subject is evolving at a rapid pace. The goal of this review is to collect, consolidate, and present current trends in a clear, methodical, and reference-rich manner. This paper is divided into several sections, each of which corresponds to a different stage of elaborations: preliminary concerns, electronic structure analysis, and general reactivity (thermochemistry and kinetics). The sections are further subdivided based on methodologies used. Concluding remarks and future perspectives are presented based on the remaining elements.
You may also like
September 23, 2023
Discover all of the fundamental topics of general chemistry with this brief, reader-oriented book. Masterton/Hurley/Neth’s CHEMISTRY: PRINCIPLES AND...
- Text Book of Integral Calculus by A.K. Sharma PDF
- Vibration in Continuous Media by Jean Louis Guyader PDF
- Kurzweil Henstock Integral in Riesz Spaces by Antonio Boccuto PDF
- Set Theory With an Introduction to Real Point Sets by Abhijit Dasgupta PDF
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF