This series reflects the breadth of modern research in inorganic chemistry and fulfils the need for advanced texts. The series covers the whole range of inorganic and physical chemistry, solid state chemistry, coordination chemistry, main group chemistry and bioinorganic chemistry. Synthesis of Organometallic Compounds A Practical Guide Edited by Sanshiro Komiya Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan. This book describes the concepts of organometallic chemistry and provides an overview of the chemistry of each metal including the synthesis and handling of its important organometallic compounds. Synthesis of Organometallic Compounds.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF