This new edition of Robert G. Mortimer’s Physical Chemistry has been thoroughly revised for use in a full year course in modern physical chemistry. In this edition, Mortimer has included recent developments in the theories of chemical reaction kinetics and molecular quantum mechanics, as well as in the experimental study of extremely rapid chemical reactions. While Mortimer has made substantial improvements in the selection and updating of topics, he has retained the clarity of presentation, the integration of description and theory, and the level of rigor that made the first edition so successful.
Physical Chemistry, 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
March 4, 2023
You may also like
Over more than two decades this book has established itself as the first choice for growing numbers of students and practising analysts who require a well...
This book covers various metallurgical topics, viz. roasting of sulfide minerals, matte smelting, slag, reduction of oxides and reduction smelting, interfacial...
Molecular Physical Chemistry A Computer-based Approach using Mathematica® and Gaussian PDF
January 11, 2023
This is the physical chemistry textbook for students with an affinity for computers! It offers basic and advanced knowledge for students in the second year of...
- Linear Algebra Done Right 2nd Edition PDF
- Calculus Multi Variable Calculus and Linear Algebra with Applications to Differential Equations and Probability 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right Solution Manual ,3rd Edition PDF
- Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications ,9th Edition PDF
- A Modern Theory of Integration Volume 32 PDF