This book is the first of three volumes in the Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging series, focusing on veterinary diagnostic imaging and the new technologies available to help diagnose and pinpoint disease in dogs and cats. More than a textbook, this resource is designed to be a valuable tool for self-directed learning. Its consistent organization and well-referenced, extremely thorough text takes the reader through normal anatomy and positioning, followed by imaging for specific structures. General observations and specific problems are discussed including trauma/fracture, infection, and neoplasm. In addition to its focus on radiology, discussions of supplementary imaging are presented where appropriate. Additional imaging includes ultrasound, CT, and MRI.
You may also like
June 10, 2023
An essential resource for both students and practitioners, this comprehensive text provides practical, up-to-date information about normal reproduction and...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF