Loudon and Parise’s Organic Chemistry is known for its clear writing, high standard of accuracy, and creative problems. This edition contains over 1,600 problems many of them new and taken directly from the scientific literature. The book is used at a wide variety of schools, such as UC Berkeley, Caltech, Colorado, Cornell, Duke, Harvard, Illinois, Maryland, Purdue, Yale, Wisconsin, and many more. This edition provides students with more health examples drawn from modern medical practice, as well as many cutting-edge topics from modern synthetic organic chemistry.
You may also like
Edited by one of the leading experts in the field, this handbook is the first to cover the field in its entirety, not merely focusing on one single metal but...
This text is different–by design. By relating fundamental concepts of general, organic, and biological chemistry to the everyday world, Jan Smith...
Class-tested by thousands of students and using simple equipment and green chemistry ideas, UNDERSTANDING THE PRINCIPLES OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY: A LABORATORY...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF