Respiratory diseases are among the most common medical conditions encountered in equine practice. They occur in horses of all breeds and ages, and can have a devastating impact on a horse’s health anorexia, abortion, facial deformities and pneumonia are to name but a few of the consequences. This book brings all the major equine respiratory diseases together in one single concise volume. Written by two leading equine experts, it enables the reader to relate clinical anatomy, physiology and pathology to clinical signs seen, and to form a rational basis for the control, treatment and prevention of respiratory diseases. Essential reading for all those working in or studying equine medicine.
You may also like
The horse industry makes a significant economic and cultural contribution to Australia, and the maintenance of horse health and welfare is a primary concern of...
Achieve optimal results in equine foot care and treatment! The Illustrated Horse’s Foot: A Comprehensive Guide uses clear instructions in an atlas-style format...
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF