The revision of this popular veterinary medicine textbook is perfect for use in basic neuroscience courses, clinical neurology courses, and as a reference for practicing veterinarians. Divided into two parts, the first covers the fundamental concepts required to make an accurate neurological diagnosis, and Part 2 is organized in a problem-oriented format.Instructor resources are available; please contact your Elsevier sales representative for details.
- Many algorithms, illustrations (both photos and line drawings), and tables provide quick reference and clarification of important information.
- Coverage encompasses small and large animal neurology including bovine, canine, caprine, equine, feline, ovine, and porcine.
- Extensive references assist readers in pursuing in-depth research of more advanced topics.
- An appendix organized alphabetically by species makes it easy to locate material.
- The chapters in Part 2 (Clinical Problems: Signs and Symptoms) contain updated information on diseases and offer new test cases at the end of each chapter.
- Large animal test cases are now more detailed and extensive.