- This manual has been prepared strictly on the basis of syllabus framed by Veterinary Council of India, the apex body for veterinary education in India. Such type of VCI syllabus oriented book is rarely available in India.
- The matters are presented in such a way that this manual can be used as a practical notebook.
- Large number of objective questions given at the end of each activity unit (practical lesson) is an additional attraction of the book, as the students can prepare themselves for the short tests as well as external examination under VCI pattern. Who will be benefited?
- This manual is primarily meant for the undergraduate veterinary students (B.V. Sc. & A.H.) all over India.
- This book will also help the concerned teachers/ demonstrators of all veterinary colleges of India for offering this course.