Clear and authoritative, this popular dictionary provides an invaluable guide to every aspect of chemistry and its related fields. Its coverage is broad, ranging from physical chemistry to biochemistry, and is informed by the most current research. Eight informative appendices supplement the text, as well as over 200 diagrams, graphs, and tables, to provide a useful visual aid for the more complex definitions. Now in its eighth edition, the dictionary has been fully revised, making it the most up-to-date reference work of its kind. Areas such as analytical chemistry, environmental chemistry, and organic chemistry have been expanded to reflect recent developments in the field. There are also 176 entirely new entries, including bioethanol, electron ionization, genome, and nanochemistry.
You may also like
Inorganic Chemistry provides a sound foundation for undergraduate and graduate students in physical inorganic principles, descriptive inorganic chemistry...
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF