Learn the skills you need to succeed in your chemistry course with CHEMISTRY, Tenth Edition. This trusted text has helped generations of students learn to think like chemists and develop problem-solving skills needed to master even the most challenging problems. Clear explanations and interactive examples help you build confidence for the exams, so that you can study to understand rather than simply memorize. Combined with the online resources and instant feedback in OWLv2, youll be on your way to developing a deeper understanding of chemistry concepts and solving complex problems in all aspects of your life.
You may also like
Inorganic Chemistry provides a sound foundation for undergraduate and graduate students in physical inorganic principles, descriptive inorganic chemistry...
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF