General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry: Structures of Life engages students by helping them see the connections between chemistry, the world around them, and future health-related careers. Known for its friendly writing style, student focus, robust problem-solving pedagogy, and engaging health-related applications, the text prepares students for their careers. The text breaks chemical concepts and problem solving into clear, manageable pieces to ensure students stay on track and motivated throughout their first, and often only, chemistry course. With the newly revised 6th Edition, best-selling author Karen Timberlake and new contributing author MaryKay Orgill connect chemistry to real-world and career applications. Their goal is to help students become critical thinkers by understanding scientific concepts that will form a basis for making important decisions about issues concerning health and the environment and their intended careers.
You may also like
This Organic Chem Survival Manual, 9e presents the basic techniques of the organic chemistry laboratory with an emphasis on doing the work correctly the first...
The inclusion of small guest molecules within suitable host compounds results in constrained systems that imbue novel properties upon the incarcerated organic...
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF