Fuzzy Logic has gained increasing acceptance as a way to deal with complexity and uncertainty in many areas of science and engineering. This book is the first to address its practical applications to chemical systems. Ten distinguished authors discuss the role of fuzzy logic in the characterization of a variety of chemical concepts, including chirality, quantum systems, molecular engineering and design, and hierarchical classification methods. Fuzzy Logic in Chemistry will appeal to both students and professionals who are seeking to learn more about theory and applications in an area of growing importance to the physical sciences.
You may also like
January 16, 2023
The second edition of Analytical Methods in Supramolecular Chemistry comes in two volumes and covers a broad range of modern methods and techniques now used...
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF