Genome analysis is essential both to understanding the molecular bases of physiological processes and to the development of novel therapies for treating human diseases. In Genomics Protocols, an expert panel of internationally acclaimed researchers from academia, industry, and leading genome centers provides a comprehensive generic set of protocols for gene hunting and genome analysis. Drawing on emerging technologies in the fields of bioinformatics and proteomics, these protocols cover not only those traditionally recognized as genomics, but also early therapeutic approaches exploiting the potential of gene therapy. Highlights include methods for the analysis of differential gene expression, SNP detection, comparative genomic hybridization, and the functional analysis of genes, as well as the use of bioinformatics for gene identification and the prediction of protein function.
You may also like
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF