Given the very limited capacity of regeneration in the brain, protecting neurons that are on the brink of death is a major challenge for basic and clinical neuroscience, with implications for a broad spectrum of acute and chronic neurological and psychiatric diseases. This book brings together leading experts from neuro biology, neuro physiology, neuro pharmacology, neuro immunology and clinical neuroscience to highlight the most recent milestones in this rapidly evolving field. The book will serve as a reference for both basic neuroscientists and clinicians interested in an authoritative update on the molecular and cellular biology of neuro protection and its promises for new therapeutic strategies.
You may also like
- Discrete Mathematics with Applications 1st Edition PDF
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals 5th Edition PDF
- Introductory Chemistry in SI Units 6th Edition PDF
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF