A guide to the role of chemistry in our environment. It provides a general introduction to the role of chemistry in environmental issues, including air and water pollution, solid wastes, and the field of green chemistry.chemistry, environmental chemistry, and organic chemistry have been expanded to reflect recent developments in the field.The dictionary’s supplementary material has also been enhanced as new diagrams provide readers with useful visual aids, and the appendices have been substantially updated. All web links have been revised and updated, and are easily accessible via the companion website.
You may also like
In this brief, renowned inorganic chemist Jay Labinger tracks the development of his field from a forgotten specialism to the establishment of an independent...
This book summarizes the state of the art in the theoretical modeling of inorganic nanostructures. Extending the first edition, published in 2015, it presents...
Ring systems represent a very important branch of organic chemistry. Benzene is perhaps the pre-eminent example and provides the benchmark for the so-called...
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF