Chemistry of the Carbonyl Group offers organic chemistry students with the opportunity to delve deeper into this important moiety. A mechanism-heavy approach promotes real understanding over memorization, and the discussion provides sufficient detail and depth for self-teaching. Beginning simply, each new chapter adds new complexity while integrating what came before, helping students follow and work within the logic of carbonyl chemistry. Students pursuing careers in organic chemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology, and biomedical research will find this book to be an invaluable aid throughout the course of their studies.
You may also like
Inorganic Chemistry provides a sound foundation for undergraduate and graduate students in physical inorganic principles, descriptive inorganic chemistry...
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF