Teaches students to use the language of sythesis directly (utilizing the grammar of synthon and disconnection) rather than translating it into that of organic chemistry.Stuart Warren completed his PhD at Cambridge in 1963 after which he spent a year as Research Fellow at Harvard with Professor Westheimer. He has been a Lecturer at Cambridge since 1970. His research interests lie in organophosphorus chemistry and the mechanism of rearrangement reactions.
You may also like
This Organic Chem Survival Manual, 9e presents the basic techniques of the organic chemistry laboratory with an emphasis on doing the work correctly the first...
The inclusion of small guest molecules within suitable host compounds results in constrained systems that imbue novel properties upon the incarcerated organic...
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF