For B.Sc. Part I,II & III Classes of all Indian Universities and also covering U.G.C. model curriculum. Authenticate, simple, to the point and modern account of each and every topic. Relevant, Clear, well labelled diagrams. Easy to understand treatment of most difficult and intricate topic. Questions from university papers of various Indian Universities.A textbook for B.Sc Classes as per the UGC Model Syllabus. The book is visually beautiful and authors communicate their enthusiasm and enjoyment of the subject in every chapter. This textbook is currently in use at hundreds of colleges and universities throughout the country and is a national best-seller. There are hundreds of computer-generated coloured diagrams, graphs, photos and tables .
You may also like
This Organic Chem Survival Manual, 9e presents the basic techniques of the organic chemistry laboratory with an emphasis on doing the work correctly the first...
The inclusion of small guest molecules within suitable host compounds results in constrained systems that imbue novel properties upon the incarcerated organic...
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF