Problem-solving is one of the most challenging aspects students encounter in general chemistry courses, leading to frustration and failure. Consequently, many students become less motivated to take additional chemistry courses after the first year.This book tackles this issue head on and provides innovative, intuitive, and systematic strategies to tackle any type of calculations encountered in chemistry. The material begins with the basic theories, equations, and concepts of the underlying chemistry, followed by worked examples with carefully explained step-by-step solutions to showcase the ways in which the problems can be presented. The second edition contains additional problems at the end of each chapter with varying degrees of difficulty, and many of the original examples have been revised.
You may also like
Inorganic Chemistry provides a sound foundation for undergraduate and graduate students in physical inorganic principles, descriptive inorganic chemistry...
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF