The Light and Matter series of introductory physics textbooks is designed for the type of one-year survey course taken by biology majors. Topics include: Electricity and the Atom, The Nucleus, Circuits, Fields of Force, Electromagnetism, Capacitance and Inductanc.
You may also like
Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
Statistical mechanics is presented in the context of information theory to quantify entropy, followed by development of the most important ensembles:...
This book discusses how the important properties of materials such as the cohesive energy, and the electronic and vibrational structures are affected when...
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF