This volume contains some papers written by the participants to the Session Quaternionic and Cli?ord Analysis of the 6th ISAAC Conference (held in Ankara, Turkey, in August 2007) and some invited contributions. The contents cover several di?erent aspects of the hypercomplex analysis. All contributed – pers represent the most recent achievements in the area as well as state-of-the art expositions. The Editors are grateful to the contributors to this volume, as their works show how the topic of hypercomplex analysis is lively and fertile, and to the r- erees, for their painstaking and careful work. The Editors also thank professor M.W. Wong, President of the ISAAC, for his support which made this volume possible.
You may also like
This book offers the reader an overview of recent developments of integral equations on time scales. It also contains elegant analytical and numerical methods...
Now considered a classic text on the topic, Measure and Integral: An Introduction to Real Analysis provides an introduction to real analysis by first...
The book provides a comprehensive introduction to the mathematical theory of nonlinear problems described by elliptic partial differential equations. These...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF